Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 124

Thread: gas to go up again today?

  1. #81
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Yep, probably helped more folks that you've ever known.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    I hope so, the way you come off on here is a sour man. The last post was really sad. In your world her kids would starve to death.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #83
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Nothing in my last post dealt with STARVING kids. It was all about responsible parenting, which you know nothing about. I'm not sour, just realistic. I don't live in a little myopic world like you college kids. I live in the real world, deal daily with real world problems and situations.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Your a genius. So much so you have all the answers and refuse to spread them to the rest of us.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Boney, I like you and like your hardass aproach, but what did you read in Mikmo's post for you to think that this kid is some welfare kid? Maybe mom had a good job and got laid off. Maybe dad died. Maybe mom's sick and lost her job and has to have gas money to drive to the doctor. Maybe none of these are true, of course maybe she's not on welfare either. For all you, I, or anyone else knows maybe he's a great kid, maybe he's the antichrist. I'm just curious as to what makes you think he's some lowlife, welfare living, shiftless sack of [censored]?
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #86
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Never said I have all the answers. But anytime you want the truth, just ask me. I'll spread the truth anytime I want...I just don't believe all the propaganda your profs offer. You can eat it all you want - just don't get upset when we thinking people refute the tripe.

  7. #87
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You want to hear a sad story? I was in the Wal Mart up here looking at the X Box stuff and there was this kid that wandered into the aisle. He asked me if I had an X Box and I told him that I was getting one for my kids in a couple of weeks. He said he likes the playstation 3 better. I told him I did too, it's just that my boys wanted an X Box. He then says "Yeah, I had a Playstation 3 once, but my mom had to sell it to afford gas." </div></div>

    Bless his little heart. Maybe Mom should have gotten off her sorry ass and got a job! How's that! Welfare should supply everything, huh? Maybe Mom should have prioritized things to begin with...maybe every whining little stupe in America shouldn't get everything they want. Maybe, just maybe, parents should exercise control and discipline in their homes. But wait, we have too many on welfare, too many who erroneously think we working peeps owe them something. You want a PS3? Go get a job, stop whining, and quit ruining my life! </div></div>

    Youre full of it

  8. #88
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    Yes, I am. And there's nothing you little whining bleeding hearts can do about it. And that, little dodo, is my reward! Thanks for your meaningless reply!

  9. #89
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    I unlike you, many students, old people, and a lot of people in general can look at the facts and make up my mind for myself. One thing I'm not going to do is get online and put down people I don't even know.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #90
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: gas to go up again today?

    and think you for your meaningless post as well..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •